The commitment EURO Specialists makes to each customer is to be a “Happy Vehicle Owner.” We provide the current condition of our customer’s vehicles as well as any maintenance and/or repairs that may be needed in the future. Our “Oil Service and Maintenance Special “is more comprehensive and typically the same or less than a dealership oil change only. Prices vary depending on the Manufacturer and Model, so please call us at (407) 456-8480 regarding your vehicle and become a “Happy Vehicle Owner”.
If you have been asking, "Where can I find an amazing Mechanic Near Me", EURO Specialists is highly reviewed and recommended by their clients for years. Locals know that EURO is the best when it comes to finding a "Mechanic Near Me".
OIL SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE SPECIAL
On Mercedes Benz, we follow the FLEX SERVICES, which are similar.
- Full Synthetic Oil Service with Manufacturer Recommended Oil Filter
- Reset Service Light Interval Indicator
- Comprehensive 60 Point Inspection
- Test Battery & Charging System
- Top off Fluids: Brake, Coolant, Differential, Power Steering, Transmission and Windshield Washer
- Belt, Hose. Pulley & Filter Inspections
- Inspect Major Components
- Tire Rotation (if needed), Inspection & Recommendations
- Road Test for Brakes, Suspension, Steering & Transmission
COMPREHENSIVE SAFETY INSPECTION
- Brake System
- Door Locks
- Hood & Trunk Latches
- Instrument & Gauge Panel
- Spare Tire
- Turn Signals
- Windshield System and Wiper Blades
COMPLIMENTARY WHITE GLOVE SERVICE
- Exterior Hand Wash
- Wheels Cleaned
- Tire Treatment
- Windows Cleaned Inside and Out
- Interior Vacuum and Dust
Contact Us Today
Out team of Master certified technicians is eager to work with you and take care fo your vehicle. Make sure to contact us today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to ensuring you have a car that you feel safe in and can rely on. By offering honest service by some of the most experienced mechanics out in the field, you can feel confident that your car will come out of our shop ready to take on the road.
If you would like to learn more about the services we offer and stay up to date with the latest news about EURO Specialists, please make sure to subscribe to our blog where we share a myriad of tips and resources with you. Education is a very important part of ensuring customer satisfaction and through the blog we hope to teach more clients out there how best to keep their in great shape between visits.